The night before Con Con, we host a dinner for all the current speakers and a few speakers from past events.
The entire list of dinner invitees can be found below, and this year we’ve decided to give a few dinner spots to Con Con attendees.
What’s the party like?
We host the party in the coolest startup office we’ve ever seen, and bring in a ton of great food and drinks. It’s a low-key, relaxed environment, and it’s an absolute blast.
How do I get in?
Refer friends to the Con Con newsletter. Put your email in the box below. When you do, you’ll get a unique URL. Share that URL with everyone you know. When people sign up for the newsletter via your URL, you earn points. When 150 friends sign up, you’ll get an invite to the dinner.
Here's who's invited:
- Dave Finnocchio, Bleacher Report
- Grant Marek, Chubbies
- Derek Flanzraich, Greatist
- Elizabeth Tobey, Medium
- Peter Rojas, Engadget & Gizmodo
- Adam Lisagor, Sandwich Video
- Brett Northart, Le Tote
- Amanda Bradford, The League
- Neville Medhora, AppSumo
- David Renteln, Soylent
- Jeff Chapin, Casper
- Ramit Sethi, I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- Matthew Brimer, General Assembly
- Tim Chen, NerdWallet
- Jack Smith, Vungle
- Jessica Scorpio, Getaround
- Walker Williams, Teespring
- Joel Gascoigne, Buffer
- Gagan Biyani, Sprig
- Dawoon Kang, Coffee Meets Bagel
- Alejandro & Nikhil, Back To The Roots
- Arram Sabeti, ZeroCater
- Andrew Warner, Mixergy
- Jess Lee, Polyvore
- Matt Fiedler, Vinyl Me, Please
- Rohin Dhar, Priceonomics